\\ Sep. 14. 17\\
Welcome to my first blog post; for this post I decided to do the furry friend tag. Just to allow everyone to get to know a little bit more about me; plus it gives me a great excuse to take pictures of my cat.
Furry Friend Tag:
- What is your pet’s name?
– My cats name is Nova; and it is actually a funny story how I picked her name. I originally was going to name my cat “Luna” but, I really felt like everyone named their pets Luna so I decided to search for a new name; which was no easy task. Then this past summer of 2017 I went to go see “War for the planet of the apes.” Which is a wonderful movie, I 10/10 recommend you go see it if you haven’t. While I was watching it (spoiler alert), I saw that they had called the main little girl character “Nova” and I thought it sounded really good for my cat; and that is how Nova got her name.
2. How old is your pet?
– Nova is two years old. Fun fact, I actually adopted her at the age of two.
3. When did you get your pet?
– Nova came became a part of my family on August 5, 2017. So, no I have not had her for too long but, it feels like she has been my cat for years.
4. What breed is your pet?
– I don’t know for sure but, I think Nova is mixed with a Maine Cone because of her large build.
5. How did you get your pet?
– I adopted Nova from a local shelter. It actually turned out that Nova had been in the shelter for a very long time; I don’t know if it had to do with her age, size, or the fact that she wasn’t very welcoming in the shelter, all I know is I am happy no one adopted her before I did.
6. Do you go outdoors?
– I would like to train Nova to walk on a harness but, as of now, no Nova and I do not go outdoors.
7. What is the best thing about your pet?
– This is completely up for debate but, I love the fact that Nova is a very vocal cat but, not annoying. I completely understand that may be confusing but, it is harder to explain than you may think.
8. What is the hardest thing about being a pet owner?
– I haven’t had any serious problems with Nova; I do account that to the fact that I adopted her as a older cat. So, I do not have something I consider “hard” in relation to being a pet owner.
9. What is the most rewarding thing about being a pet owner?
– Hands down; companionship.
10. What is the funniest memory involving your pet?
– One night, Nova was in this mood where she was super energetic; which caused her to run around the room like a cheetah. Unfortunately, Nova is not a cheetah and she ended up running into my guitar. Needless to say I was laughing so hard I Nova actually hid in my closet.
That is all the questions I am answering. If you would also like to answer these questions you can find them in https://www.tagquestions.net/pet-tag-questions/ ; If you have any questions or suggestions, leave them in the comment box down below. Thank you.